The DIRT Society is an organization that runs on just enough nickels donated and minutes volunteered that it can provide all of its content for free. To continue building modules and lessons, we depend on supporters from all over the world. Donating is simple, quick, safe, and requires no membership. If you'd like to join our team of volunteers, contact us here.
- Donations are tax deductible.
- If you have not received a receipt within 48 hours of your contribution, please contact us.
- In the future, you will have the power to select a Dirt Society goal you would like to support. For now, all donations will be distributed as the executive director and Board of Directors see fit. Monies received may be used for office upkeep, web hosting, contractor wages, modest travel expenses, software, training, etc.
- The Dirt Society will provide, upon request, expenditure reports. A donor's personal information will never be publicized without permission, though the amounts of all monetary gifts will be public.
- The Dirt Society will always be entirely free to use. Our mission is centered on the belief that food education should be free and available to all. With this in mind, you can rest assured that this organization is in no way profit-driven, but wholly and without exception a cost-free program.
Should you have any questions about donations, our program's operating budget, or what The DIRT Society may require to continue its expansion, feel free to contact us.
Creative Visions Foundation is a publicly supported 501(c)3, which supports Creative Activists who use the power of media and the arts to affect positive change in the world. All donations are tax deductible.