The DIRT Society is an organization that runs on just enough nickels donated and minutes volunteered that it can provide all of its content for free. To continue building modules and lessons, we depend supporters from all over the world. If you are interested in sending a monetary gift, just click below. Submitting a payment is simple, quick, safe, and requires no membership. If you'd like to join our team of volunteers, contact us here.
The DIRT Society is not a 501(c) organization... yet. Until we have obtained legal non-profit status, it is extremely important to us that you understand the following:
- Any donations are, technically, "Gifts." These gifts are not tax deductible.
- Any gifts received will be used solely for the purposes of managing, developing, and advancing the mission of The DIRT Society.
- You will receive a personal notification once a monetary gift has been received. If you have not received an email within 48 hours of your contribution, please contact us.
- In the future, you will have the power to select a DIRT Society goal you would like to support. As for now, all gifts will be distributed as the director sees fit. Monies received may be used for office upkeep, web hosting, contractor wages, or modest travel expenses.
- The DIRT Society will provide, upon request, expenditure reports. A donor's personal information will never be publicized without permission, though the amounts of all monetary gifts may be public.
- The DIRT Society will always be entirely free to use. Our entire mission is centered on the belief that food education should be free and available to all. With this in mind, you can rest assured that this organization is in no way profit-driven, but wholly and without exception a cost-free program.
Should you have any questions about making gifts, our program's operating budget, or what The DIRT Society may require to continue its expansion, feel free to contact us.
If you are unable to make a monetary contribution, consider giving us a little bit of your time! There are dozens of ways that you can volunteer, even at a distance. If you are interested in contributing to our efforts, contact us for more information on becoming a short- or long-term DIRT Society Volunteer. We'd love to have you on board!